Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D) is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to deploy the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This course will provide the student with the underlying knowledge to understand deployment design solutions, requirements for deployment, and how to install and configure all major Cisco Unified CCE components.
As a part of deployment activities, the student will understand how to install and integrate Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM) with Active Directory, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified CVP components using an IOS-based voice browser and Cisco Virtualized Voice Browser (Cisco VVB), how to install and integrate Cisco Finesse, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified Intelligence Center with Active Directory and associated Data Sources for reporting purposes, and how to install and configure Agent- and IVR-based Outbound Option dialing campaigns.
Finally, the student will learn how to setup and use troubleshooting tools including RTMT, System CLI, Diagnostic Framework, and ICM command-line utilities to find status information and log files, and to track a call from the point of entry to the agent desktop.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features, and call flow options.
- Understand underlying Cisco Unified CCE processes, messaging, and fault tolerance schemes.
- Install, upgrade, and make basic configurations in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Install, create databases, integrate, and upgrade all ICM components to include the ICM Router, Logger, Administration & Data Server, Peripheral Gateways, CTI Gateway and Cisco Finesse.
- Install, integrate, configure, and upgrade Cisco Unified CVP components to include the CVP Call Server, Voice XML Server, Media Server, Reporting Server, and Cisco VVB.
- Install, upgrade, and make configurations for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and Cisco Outbound Option Agent- and IVR-based campaigns.
Who Can Benefit
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers who are responsible for sales, implementation, or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center.
- System and technical support engineers.
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
- Administrative and reporting personnel.
This outlines the student and personal computer requirements to attend this class:
All students must have their own personal computer or laptop for access to lab systems, WebEx (for WebEx deliveries), and course materials (if electronic materials are used). These computers must conform with these capabilities:
- Windows (preferred), Mac and Linux operating systems supported.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have or the ability to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a solid working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.