This is an Associate-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNA Collaboration certification. It will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication.
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
Who Can Benefit
- Network Video Operator and Administrator
- Voice / UC / Collaboration / Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales / Systems Engineer
- Foundational IP networking knowledge such as included with a CCENT or CCNA certification is recommended. This course assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) and basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) training.
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking