Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v6.2 is a professional - level self - study technical course designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Data Center certification and for professional - level data center roles. The focus of this skills - building course is troubleshooting of LANs, SANs, Cisco Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The course provides rich hands - on experience in resolving problems on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco fabric extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, and Cisco ACI. You’ll master the professional - level skills and technologies needed to troubleshoot Cisco data center infrastructure.
- Describe switch virtualization.
- Describe machine virtualization.
- Describe network virtualization, including overlays, virtual switches, and the Cisco Nexus 1000V solution.
- Describe Cisco FabricPath.
- Describe Cisco Fabric Extender (FEX) connectivity.
- Describe Ethernet port channels and virtual port channels (vPC).
- Describe Cisco unified fabric.
- Identify Cisco UCS components.
- Describe Cisco UCS organizational hierarchy and role - based access control (RBAC).
- Describe how to deploy servers in Cisco UCS.
- Describe the purpose and advantages of application programming interfaces (API).
- Describe cloud computing basic concepts.
- Describe Cisco UCS Director, its functional blocks and deployment models.
- Describe Cisco UCS Director orchestration features: policies, virtual data centers, workflows, and catalogs.
- Describe Cisco ACI, traffic forwarding through the Cisco ACI fabric, as well as programming and orchestration capabilities.
- Explain traffic forwarding mechanisms in Cisco ACI.
- Describe programmability and orchestration capabilities of Cisco ACI