This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
In this course, you will learn to install, configure, and maintain Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series and C-Series servers with a strong emphasis on Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers. You will focus on the management, maintenance, and troubleshooting of UCS B-Series and C-Series servers using UCS Manager v2.2. You will cover virtualization solutions and how to execute a virtualization solution on UCS B-series and C-series hardware.
New features of the UCS Manager v2.2 will be addressed with additional information provided on the new hardware additions to the UCS portfolio, including the 6200 series Fabric Interconnects, 2204, and 2208 I/O modules (IOMs), and the Cisco UCS 1240 and 1280 virtual interface cards (VICs).
- What is Cisco UCS, its benefits, and components
- UCS connectivity configuration and management
- Stateless computing and unified fabric
- Cisco UCS management and maintenance
- Installation and configuration of the Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server components as well as the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Servers
Who Can Benefit
- Data center engineers, datacenter administrators, and system engineers
- Data center architects and managers
- Program and project managers