The Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 11.6 for Advanced Users v1.1 (CUIC11.6AU v1.1) course is a 2-day instructor-led training (ILT) course. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to simplify the task of creating and modifying reports. It also can manage disparate data sources and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the CUIC High-Level Architecture and Deployment considerations
- Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Security, License Types and User Security
- Describe the installation and function of both the Controller Node Member Nodes. CUIC Configurations as well as how to upgrade the product is discussed.
- Managing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Components
- Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Administration
- Describe what a Value List is and its function in CUIC
- Describe how Value Lists are created
- Describe what a Collection is and when you would use it when running reports
- Describe what are Report Definitions
- Describe the creation of Report Definitions and how to build a new Report using the new Report Definition
Who Can Benefit
The primary audiences for the course are as follows:
- Cisco technical customers (IT, telephony members, etc.)
- Cisco technology partners
- Cisco employees
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- A working knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise is desirable.
- A working knowledge of contact center operations is desirable.
Module 5: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Overview for the Advanced User
Lesson 1: Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Deployment Considerations
- Explain the system (software) compatibility options
- Explain the various Cisco Unified Intelligence Center deployment models
- Explain how member nodes work with the controller node in a cluster deployment of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Describe how data is replicated across multiple reporting nodes
Lesson 2: Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Security, License Types and User Security
- Define various features of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center that are available through product licensing for Standard and Premium.
- Describe the two versions of the application have various report template modifications.
- Describe how Value lists contain all reportable items of the same type, such as all agents or all skill groups.
- Demonstrate how Collections can be created as subsets of a value list.
- Describe the Security features available to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center ensure a secure system at the user level. This is done by the assignment of roles the user is able to perform.
- Demonstrate how Users who have access to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center can be examined, modified, added, or deleted.
- Describe the use of User groups can also be examined, modified, added, or deleted. User groups allow the grouping of users with similar roles, thereby simplifying security administration.
- Demonstrate how User roles and permissions can be modified to reflect customer-specific security requirements
Lesson 3: Installing Cisco Unified Intelligence
- Describe the basic pre-installation tasks
- Describe the installation processes for installing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Lesson 4: Managing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Components
- Describe administrative configurations
- Describe how to import stock reports
- Summarize information about upgrading Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Lesson 5: Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Administration
- Describe the function of super users, how to set up user security, and how to identify the drawer that contains this functionality
- Identify the drawer that allows you to list all configured devices, maintain the cluster, and view the details of device configurations
- Describe how to administer other nodes by using the Control Center drawer
- Describe the integration with Cisco Unified CCE and the tasks involved in setting up the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center configuration
Module 6: Using CUIC Value Lists and Collections as well as Report Definitions
Lesson 1: Using Value Lists and Collections
- Describe how to create value lists and collections to segment access and provide additional groupings of information within the source database
- Describe how value lists and collections can provide additional filtering
- Describe how stock value lists and collections provide the foundation for grouping information in Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and how they can be extended with customization
Lesson 2: Using Report Definitions
- Describe how report definitions form the foundation of reports
- Describe how to design report definitions to provide the basis for many reports and reduce required maintenance of the programming
- Explain how to edit, create, or view report definitions in Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Premium and how to import report definitions via the Import Report process in Unified Intelligence Center Standard and Premium
Appendix A: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Command Line Interface Detailed Information
- Lab 5-2: Create CUIC Users and establish the required security via User Groups and their permissions.
- Lab 5-3: Verifying the installation of the Unified Intelligence Center Controller and Navigating OAMP
- Lab 5-4: Navigate the various drawers in OAMP as well as configure a CUIC Member Node. Examine various tools to maintain the system. Examine the current datasources for their unique differences.·
- Lab 5-5: Examine the currently created Super Users to understand their function. Identify the drawer that allows you to list all configured devices, maintain the cluster, and view the details of device configurations
- Lab 6-1: Creating Value Lists and Collections·
- Lab 6-2: Using Report Definitions. How to create a Report Definition and then associate it to a new Custom Report.