This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
This course is designed for systems and field engineers who manage and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode. In this course, you will learn the key components and procedures for configuring and managing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode. You will also learn how to connect the ACI Fabric to external networks and services.
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Configure ACI LL7 service integration
- Integrate the APIC hypervisor
- Programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Implement ACI management
- Migration options with ACI
Who Can Benefit
- Network and data center cloud systems architects, as well as server administrators
- Application developers and security engineers as well as virtualization administrators
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Good understanding of networking protocols (CCNA Certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended)
Note: If yore looking for in depth knowledge related to 9K NXOS Mode, VXLAN, and Cisco's onePK, then we recommend that you take DCINX9K - Cisco Nexus 9000 Design and Configuration before taking this course.