Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.2 is an Associate - level self - study technical course designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Data Center certification and for associate level data center roles. This course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies, including networking technologies, data center network virtualization, unified computing, data center automation and orchestration, and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The training provided in this course is focused on data center basic operations covering the topics needed for today’s demanding associate - level positions.
- Describe and configure Cisco UCS
- Describe and configure Cisco data center virtualization
- Describe and configure Cisco data center networking
- Describe and configure Cisco automation and orchestration
- Describe and verify Cisco ACI