Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) v6.2 is an Associate - level self - study technical course designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Data Center certification, and for associate - level data center roles. The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies, including data center networking concepts, data center storage networking, and data center physical infrastructure. The training provided in this course is focused on data center basic operations covering the topics needed for today’s demanding associate - level positions.
- Describe and identify data center network protocols and host to - host communication
- Describe basic data center networking concepts and use the Cisco NX - OS command - line interface and implement VLANs, trunks, and port channels
- Describe advanced data center networking concepts, implement multilayer switching, and perform basicconfiguration: protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP); AAA on Cisco NX - OS devices and secure remote administration; and access control lists
- Describe and compare basic data center storage connectivity options and configure VSANs
- Describe advanced data center storage and configure zoning, NPV mode, and NPIV on Cisco Nexus and Cisco MDS switches
- Identify the components of Cisco UCS architecture and use the Cisco UCS Manager GUI