OpenStack OverDrive (OSOD) v1.0 is two day instructor-led training course designed for Systems and Field Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical Solutions Architects, Integrators, and Partners. The course is targeted towards individuals who are responsible for the understanding and operating an OpenStack-based cloud. This course will provide hands-on lab exercises utilizing a multi-node OpenStack-based cloud. Students will perform hands-on lab exercises that were created to teach the necessary skills to operate an OpenStack-based cloud.
- Describe the basic business advantages of an OpenStack Cloud
- Describe the basic function of an OpenStack Cloud
- Describe the services in OpenStack (Keystone, Nova, Glance, Cinder, Neutron, Swift, Trove, Ceilometer, Heat and Horizon)
- Operate an OpenStack-based cloud.
Who Can Benefit
- OpenStack Cloud operators
- Network and Server deployment engineers
- Network and Server deployment design engineers
- Program managers and project managers
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic Server Virtualization Technology familiarity
- Basic Server Implementation knowledge
- Basic Storage Technology familiarity