This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
This enhanced course contains added depth to the standard labs, using a topology that simulates a typical production network. You'll use ASA 5515 appliances to work through configuring access control to and from your network.
Additionally, the PC systems and server systems are an integral part of the lab environment. Here you will use Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, and Kali Linux to manage, test, and even attack your lab network using real-world operating systems and applications.
This course includes 30 Cisco e-Lab credits.Your e-Lab credits are good for 90 days after your course ends and can be used for additional practice on the course you just completed or to explore technologies from other courses in the e-Lab portfolio.Learn more.
- Essentials of Cisco ASA
- Basic connectivity and device management
- Network integration
- Configure common features of the Cisco ASA OS
- Cisco ASA policy control
- Core Cisco ASA VPN common components
- Main VPN components
- Cisco clientless VPN solutions
- Cisco AnyConnect full tunnel VPN solution
- Cisco ASA high availability and virtualization options
- Features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
Who Can Benefit
Network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations
- Knowledge of the Cisco ASA