This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
This course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. It prepares network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed for protecting data traversing a public or shared infrastructure, such as the Internet, by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. You will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
For on-demandlearning, you will have access to this course for 12 months from the purchase date.
This course includes 30 Cisco e-Lab credits.Your e-Lab credits are good for 90 days after your course ends and can be used for additional practice on the course you just completed or to explore technologies from other courses in the e-Lab portfolio.Learn more.
- Various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)
Who Can Benefit
Network security engineers