This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
In this hands-on course, you will learn to install, configure, operate, and maintain the C-Series. You will receive in-depth instruction on the most commonly used product features with an emphasis on administration best practices for configuration and operation including clustering, management of email through Cisco Email Security Appliances, configuration of access control policies to eliminate threats at the perimeter, as well as the creation and application of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) polices. You will see how Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) integrates with Email Security Appliance and you will learn how to configure Cisco Email Security Appliances to detect and handle unwanted spam and viruses. You will cover message tracking and reporting to document email traffic trends on the C-Series. You will also learn the fundamental concepts of tracking, reporting, and quarantining on the M-Series. This is formally an IronPort email and web security gateway and management products, currently referred to as Cisco Email Security and Cisco Web Security.
This course includes 30 Cisco e-Lab credits.Your e-Lab credits are good for 90 days after your course ends and can be used for additional practice on the course you just completed or to explore technologies from other courses in the e-Lab portfolio.Learn more.
- Integrate with a directory server via LDAP
- Use message filters to redirect and modify messages
- How web reputation filters are used to control SPAM
- Integration AMP with Email Security Appliance
- Safely deploy and debug message filters
- Configure TLS and Guaranteed Secure Delivery
- Authenticate email with SPF, SIDF and DMARC
- How to manage high volume of emails
- Configure ESA cluster for central administration
Who Can Benefit
- Enterprise messaging managers and system administrators
- Email system designers and architects
- Network managers responsible for messaging implementation