Learn to secure your Citrix environment in this hands-on course that encompasses the core Citrix technologies, including XenApp and XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, ShareFile, and Citrix Cloud. Explore potential security gaps in your environment and learn how to mitigate these through a comprehensive look at the Citrix technologies. Topics include application and data security, Citrix authentication, authorization, and auditing workflows, operating system hardening, mitigation against network vulnerabilities, hypervisor security, and methods to secure Citrix traffic.
- Understand Citrix authentication and authorization workflows with multifactor authentication
- Identify methods for desktop and application hardening with registry and policy lockdowns
- Identify network attacks and learn how to protect your network and mobile environment
- Learn to optimize monitoring and operations with Citrix leading security practices
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals familiar with the following products XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, and/or ShareFile. Potential students include: administrators, engineers, and architects interested in securing a Citrix environment.
Citrix recommends students have basic understanding, and hands-on experience with installing and configuring XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Cloud, NetScaler, XenMobile, or ShareFile. Recommended courses, or equivalent field experience, include knowledge of the topics covered in:
- CXD-210 XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration
- CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management or CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway
- CXM-303 Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile
- CSF-201 Citrix ShareFile Enterprise Essentials
- CXD-250 Moving to XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud