Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little or no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage NetScaler traffic management.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix NetScaler; however, Citrix recommends completing the free NetScaler Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.