Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features, including how to implement Gateway components including NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little or no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix NetScaler; however, Citrix recommends completing the free NetScaler Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.