Learn to secure your virtualization deployments with this two-day course that covers XenApp and XenDesktop. You’ll learn how to secure XenApp and XenDesktop traffic, understand when and where to secure traffic between XenApp and XenDesktop components, and advanced authentication implementations covering multi-factor authentication, Smart Card, SAML, and FAS. Additionally, you’ll explore how to protect your applications against vulnerabilities, Citrix Cloud security leading practices and operating system hardening, hypervisor security, and monitoring and operations Citrix recommended practices.
- Learn how to secure Citrix traffic between components
- Understand Citrix authentication and authorization workflows with multifactor authentication
- Identify methods for desktop and application hardening with registry and policy lockdowns
- Learn to optimize monitoring and operations with Citrix leading security practices
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals familiar with XenApp and XenDesktop. Potential students include: administrators, engineers, and architects.
Citrix recommends students have basic understanding, and hands-on experience with installing and configuring XenApp and XenDesktop. Recommended courses, or equivalent field experience, include knowledge of the topics covered in:
- CXD-210 XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration
- CXD-250 Moving to XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud