Learn how to navigate the move from XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises to Citrix Cloud. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix Cloud and the Cloud Connector. Learn about the services available in Citrix Cloud with a focus on the XenApp and XenDesktop Service. If you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud or starting out anew, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver successfully. In this course you will not only learn how to migrate from an on-premises solution to using the Citrix Cloud management plane, but also considerations for moving workloads to public clouds.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the architecture and communications of the Citrix Cloud
- Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- Describe the services and resources available through Citrix Cloud
- Install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Deliver app and desktop resources to on-premises resource locations
- Understand considerations for StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway locations with Citrix Cloud
- Migrate existing on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the Citrix Cloud
- Understand considerations for migrating resources to a public cloud
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals who are responsible for migrating or supporting some or all of their on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud.
Foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop.