Get more value out of your XenApp and XenDesktop investment through the use of Workspace Environment Management, Provisioning Services, Application Layering, advanced features, and troubleshooting tools. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-zone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX. You’ll gain the skills to improve logon times, user personalization, and resource performance through Workspace Environment Management. Also, learn to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers. End the course by learning to install, configure, and manage Provisioning Services in accordance with leading practices
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Understand Zones in XenApp and XenDesktop and how to account for user and desktop locations and optimal connection and registration
- How to configure and manage App Layering with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Understand and configure HDX channels and protocols for improved performance delivering multimedia and data over network connections
- Understand Provisioning Services architecture and install and configure Provisioning Services, vDisks, and Target Devices.
Who Can Benefit
Built for experienced IT Professionals working with XenApp and XenDesktop. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects responsible for the end user workspace, provisioning services environment, and overall health and performance of the solution.
Strong foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CXD-210 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration.