Get more value out of your XenApp and XenDesktop investment through the use of Workspace Environment Management, Application Layering, and advanced features. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-zone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX. You’ll gain the skills to improve logon times, user personalization, and resource performance through Workspace Environment Management. Also, learn to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and deploying App Layers with XenApp and XenDesktop.
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption.
- Understand Zones in XenApp and XenDesktop and how to account for user and desktop locations and optimal connection and registration.
- How to build and manage App Layers to minimize image sprawl with XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Understand and configure HDX channels and protocols for improved performance delivering multimedia and data over network connections.
- Understand user connection flows and tools to better troubleshoot end user issues.
Who Can Benefit
Built for experienced IT Professionals working with XenApp and XenDesktop. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects responsible for the end user workspace, app and desktop images, and overall health and performance of the solution.
Strong foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CXD-210 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration.