This OnDemand offering provides you with a 180-day subscription that begins on the date of purchase.
- The features that Pig, Hive, and Impala offer for data acquisition, storage, and analysis
- The fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data ETL (extract, transform, load), ingestion, and processing with Hadoop tools
- How Pig, Hive, and Impala improve productivity for typical analysis tasks
- Joining diverse datasets to gain valuable business insight
- Performing real-time, complex queries on datasets
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for data analysts, business intelligence specialists, developers, system architects, and database administrators. Knowledge of SQL is assumed, as is basic Linux command-line familiarity. Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g., Bash scripting, Perl, Python, Ruby) would be helpful but is not essential. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.