This OnDemand offering provides you with a 365-day subscription that begins on the date of purchase.
Cloudera University OnDemand Library
The Cloudera University OnDemand Library subscription provides access to all the courses listed below via our OnDemand portal for one year and includes 100 hours of access to the cloud hosted hands-on exercise environments.
- Cloudera Administrator Training
- Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop
- Designing and Developing Big Data Applications
- Developer Training for Apache Spark
- Cloudera Data Analyst Training: Using Pig, Hive, and Impala with Hadoop
- Cloudera Search Training
- Cloudera Training for Apache HBase
- Data Science at Scale on Spark and Hadoop
- Just Enough Python
- Just Enough Scala
- Cloudera Security Training
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench
- Introduction to Apache Kafka
- Introduction to Apache Kudu
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Spark ML and MLlib
- MapReduce for Developers
This OnDemand offering provides you with a 365-day subscription that begins on the date of purchase. While the subscription is active, you will have unlimited access to the course training materials for all of the courses above which include recorded course lectures and demonstrations, assessment components, and hands-on exercise instructions. You will also receive 100 runtime hours of access to the online hands-on exercise environment accessible though web browser. You can start each exercise environment when you are ready to use it. You can stop or pause it when you are done for the time being, then return anytime to continue where you left off. The hours are available as a pool to be used as you wish across any or all of the courses. The exercise environments remains accessible until you have used the runtime hours or the subscription period ends, whichever occurs first.