Cloudera University’s three-day training course for Apache Spark enables participants to build complete, unified big data applications combining batch, streaming, and interactive analytics on all their data. With Spark, evelopers can write sophisticated parallel applications to execute faster decisions, better decisions, and real-time actions, applied to a wide variety of use cases, architectures, and industries.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Using the Spark shell for interactive data analysis
- The features of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datasets
- How Spark runs on a cluster
- How Spark parallelizes task execution
- Writing Spark applications
- Processing streaming data with Spark
Who Can Benefit
This course is best suited to developers and engineers with prior knowledge and experience with Hadoop.
Course examples and exercises are presented in Python and Scala, so knowledge of one of these programming languages is required. Basic knowledge of Linux is assumed.