This course includes the A+ Success Program
This certification preparation program includes a pre-assessment, reading plan, review guide, practice exams, and exam voucher.
CompTIAs A+ certification is the industry standard for validating the foundational skills needed by todays computer support technicians and is included in the approved list of certifications to meet DoD Directive 8570.1 requirements. This international vendor-neutral certification requires passing two exams: CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam 220-901 and Practical Application Exam 220-902.
This course is focused on CompTIA A+ certification exam preparation, and you'll gain necessary knowledge of basic computer hardware and operating systems. You will cover the essential principles of installing, building, upgrading, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing, and preventative maintenance on desktop and laptop computers. You will also learn elements of customer service and communication skills necessary to work with clients. Instructor-led practice exams and quizzes help reinforce course concepts and exam readiness.
Our A+ Prep Course courseware has received CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC) approval. The CompTIA CAQC symbol assures all test objectives are covered in the training material.
This full-service test preparation course includes:
- A+ study guide
- A+ pre- and post-assessment test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Voucher for each A+ exam
- Custom labs for hands-on learning
- Prepare for the latest A+ certification exams
- Fundamentals of computer technology
- Install and configure PC operating systems
- Configure common features for Android and Apple iOS mobile operating systems
- PC components
- Preventative maintenance
- Operating system technologies
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Computer hardware and peripherals
- Network connections
- Laptop and portable computing device components
- Support printers and scanners
- Secure PCs
Who Can Benefit
Individuals seeking CompTIA A+ certification
- End-user skills with Windows-based PCs
- Basic knowledge of computing concepts