This hands-on self-paced training course targets Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts who want to use Databricks Delta for ETL processing on Data Lakes. The course ends with a capstone project building a complete data pipeline using Databricks Delta.
- Use the interactive Databricks notebook environment.
- Use Databricks Delta to create, append and upsert data into a Data Lake.
- Use Databricks Delta to manage and extract actionable insights out of a Data Lake.
- Use Databricks Delta's advanced optimization features to speed up queries.
- Use Databricks Delta to seamlessly ingest streaming and historical data.
- Implement a Databricks Delta data pipeline architecture.
- Completed the Getting Started with Apache Spark™ SQL, Getting Started with Apache Spark™ DataFrames, or ETL Part 1 course, or already have similar knowledge