Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
- Certification exam voucher included
Students going through CND training will learn:
- How to protect, detect, & respond to network attacks
- Network defense fundamentals
- The application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN, & firewall configuration.
- The intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis, & vulnerability scanning
Who Can Benefit
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations