Learn to containerize workloads in Docker containers, deploy them to Kubernetes clusters provided by Google Kubernetes Engine, and scale those workloads to handle increased traffic. You also learn how to continuously deploy new code in a Kubernetes cluster to provide application updates.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand container basics.
- Containerize an existing application.
- Understand Kubernetes concepts and principles.
- Deploy applications to Kubernetes using the CLI.
- Create continuous delivery pipelines using Spinnaker and/or Jenkins.
Who Can Benefit
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Application developers, Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers, IT managers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
To get the most of out of this course, participants should have:
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments, as well as Web server
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.