The Creating HPE Hybrid Cloud Solutions course is a Web-Based Training that is approximately 20 hours of self-directed content. It includes lectures and activities in the ratio of approximately 15% activities and 85% lecture. Given a customer scenario, apply cloud solutions and concepts to architect solutions that can help achieve customers' business outcomes. This includes experience with multicloud technologies and cloud deployment models. It also includes an understanding of automation, management, and orchestration tools to optimize resiliency, availability, performance, deployment, and manageability.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain the HPE Approach to Cloud Management Services, Consulting, and Infrastructure
- Describe Third Party and Other Cloud Technologies
- Explain the Purpose and Use of Automation, Orchestration, and Scripting Tools
- Describe Containers including Kubernetes, Docker, and Mesosphere
- Analyze Consumption Models
- Evaluate Advanced Cloud Concepts and Protocols
- Explain the Capabilities and Positioning of Cloud-Enabled HPE Infrastructure and Services
Who Can Benefit
This certification is targeted to solution architects who have experience designing and implementing a complex solution and want to validate their knowledge and skills to leverage HPE solutions in multi-site environments. Candidates typically define business needs and proposes and may deploy the solutions.