The Designing High-End Storage Platform Solutions course is an instructor-led course. This course teaches students how to describe, position, recommend, demonstrate, select and design HPE high-end storage solutions to meet a customer’s technical and business requirements. It covers an introduction to HPE high-end storage, tools, and resources. It also covers architecting an HPE multi-array storage solution to meet customer’s RPO, RTO, and data availability needs. The course uses participant centered learning.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain the HPE storage portfolio
- Understand the buyer and product positioning
- Explain features of HPE high-end storage (HPE XP7, HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9450, 20000 R2)
- Define Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives
- Identify what type of recovery customer needs
- Describe how HPE storage solutions combine all block, file and object storage requirements into a single platform
- Design HPE StoreServ integration with StoreOnce (RMC-V/RMC-X/ Veeam)
- Review the customer case study, identify the challenges, and design a new enhancement or new recommendation using either the 3PAR StoreServ
- 9000 or 20000 solution
- Use NinjaSTARS and other tools or resources available
- Describe how RPO and RTO are used when deciding the type of solution
Who Can Benefit
Typical candidates for this course are IT, facilities or data center professionals who work in and around the data center and who have the responsibility to achieve and improve the availability and manageability of the data center. Typical candidate job roles include but are not limited to Pre-sales Architects, Pre-sales Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Solutions Engineers, and Technology Architects.