The Designing HPE Nimble Solutions course is an instructor-led course. This course teaches students how to identify, recommend, and explain HPE Nimble storage solutions. It covers the HPE Nimble hardware and software, initial configuration, Nimble Storage Volumes, snapshots, and replication.
The course uses participant centered learning and hands-on labs.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Describe the AF-Series hardware
- Explain Scale-to-Fit with the CSx000
- Describe the AF-Series Write Operations
- Explain how to access and navigate the NimbleOS WebUI
- Navigate the InfoSight Customer portal
- List port and firewall considerations
- Analyze the NimbleOS event log
- Create protection templates
- Configure access control and initiator groups
- Describe the need to add RPO, RTO and Change Rate definitions
- Explain how replication works
- Discuss the replication considerations
Who Can Benefit
Typical candidates for this course are IT, facilities or data center professionals, who work in and around the data center and who have the responsibility to achieve and improve the availability and manageability of the data center. Typical candidate job roles include but are not limited to Pre-sales Architects, Pre-sales Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Solutions Engineers, and Technology Architects.