An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Automating Tasks Using IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere (ZB502G).
This course is also available as classroom course Automating Tasks Using IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere (WB501G).
This course is intended to teach the skills that are needed to work with the IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client and Control Room to develop and manage bots.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere Control Room and Enterprise Client
- Work with the various Enterprise Client Recorders and commands to create and manage bots
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for developers who use IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
- Practical knowledge of data structures
- Understanding of SQL syntax
- Basic understanding of web services
- Experience with modern programming techniques