This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This is the self paced training version of IBM Cognos TM1: Administer the Technical Environment (V10.2) classroom course. IBM Cognos TM1: Administer the Technical Environment (V10.2) is a two-day self-paced course that combines lecture material and interactive practice in installing and administering the Cognos TM1 environment. The course outlines how the architecture can be customized to fit into various infrastructures. You will learn how to install and configure Cognos TM1, monitor system performance, and secure Cognos TM1 applications.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
Who Can Benefit
This advanced course is for Administrators
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Basic knowledge of networking
- IBM Cognos TM1: Interact with Data (V10.2) (Recommended)