This course provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more. The in-depth lab sessions will provide the student with practical, real world tools for not only recognizing security threats, but mitigation and prevention as well.
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals with cyber-security experience
Due to the in-depth focus on technical cyber-security methods, and the broad scope of this course, those with current cyber-security knowledge, Blockchain architecture, and/or experienced programmers will benefit the most from this course.
Those who attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.