This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This course teaches you how to create cognitive business processes. IBM Watson has over 15 cognitive services that you can use to enhance your business processes through language, speech, vision, and data insights, with more services planned for the future. By connecting to the Watson APIs on IBM Bluemix, you can improve your business processes and eliminate common difficulties by adding cognitive solutions to your process.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Create an integration to IBM Watson services
- Implement cognitive services inside a BPM process
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for IBM Business Process Manager application developers.
- An active account on IBM Bluemix (a 30-day free trial is available)
- Basic developer skills