This course teaches the key features and architecture of cloud- native applications. You learn about the elements of twelve- factor applications and the characteristics of a resilient, scalable cloud application design. The course also explains the role of DevOps in the cloud- native application lifecycle.
After you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key features, practices, and architecture of cloud- native application development.
- Integrate on- premises resources to IBM Cloud
- Practice various approaches for migrating Java applications to IBM Cloud
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for developers who want to develop Java applications on IBM Cloud.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Experience with enterprise application development in Java- or other languages
- Familiarity with agile development practices