This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing IT assets, service requests, and changes in your IT environment by using IBM Control Desk. You learn how managing these processes with a unified solution provides significant advantages to your organization. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations and hands-on labs, you learn how to plan a deployment, perform basic configuration, and navigate IBM Control Desk.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
After you complete this course you can
- Describe the features of IBM Control Desk 126.96.36.199
- Explain the architecture
- List the primary installation scenarios
- Perform the initial configuration
- Explain the processes managed by IBM Control Desk
Who Can Benefit
This course is suitable for all roles, including installers, administrators and service-desk agents.
Before taking the course you should have the following skill:
- Basic browser skills