The Domino Administration Bootcamp covers the most common and critical tasks performed by Domino Administrators. In this course, you will:
- Be introduced to basic concepts that provide the foundation for IBM Domino and IBM Notes
- Practice performing basic administration tasks using the IBM Domino Administrator client
- Install and configure a basic infrastructure with a single domain
- Perform standard server maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
Who Can Benefit
This beginning course is designed for novice IBM Domino Administrators who need to acquire a foundational knowledge and working experience with IBM Domino administration tools and who are responsible for:
- Registering and managing users and server
- Setting up and configuring IBM Domino mail server
- Monitoring and maintaining an existing IBM Domino infrastructure
- Upgrading IBM Notes clients
There are no formal prerequisites. Prior experience with network administration, mail system administration or the IBM Notes client is beneficial.