This course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
- Client/Server Relationship