If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This web-based course provides a high-level overview of IBM- s cloud-based offering - IBM Order Management Service. You will learn about the IBM Commerce on Cloud (CoC) product offering, its advantages, and capabilities. The course then moves on to provide an overview of the CoC environments, architecture of IBM Order Management on Cloud, and customization capabilities. You will also learn about CoC deployment concepts, IBM- s signature model of rapid deployment - RDS, and finally review a few case studies where IBM Order Management on Cloud has been successfully implemented.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Discuss the IBM Commerce on Cloud (CoC) product offerings.
- Discuss the key capabilities of IBM CoC, such as security, privacy, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Describe the architecture of IBM Order Management Service.
- Discuss the customization capabilities offered by IBM Order Management Service.
- Discuss the concept of rapid deployment for IBM Order Management Service.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for developers, implementers, administrators, and business analysts of IBM Sterling Order Management Service.
There are no prerequisites for this course.