This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
In this course you will configure security for IBM Case Manager environments and solutions. You will work with project areas, control access to cases, and create security configurations. You will deploy a solution in a new environment and use a security configuration package file to manage solution security. You will customize security settings with a custom privilege definition and use security proxies to automate security changes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Configure security in an IBM Case Manager development environment.
- Create a security configuration package file.
- Export a solution and a security configuration package file to a new environment.
- Use a security configuration to apply security settings in a new environment.
- Customize security settings.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for system administrators who maintain IBM Case Manager environments and for solution architects who must plan security requirements for their solutions.
- Knowledge of Case Manager concepts, such as case management, case, solution, task.
- Ability to build, validate, deploy, and test solutions.
- or Build an IBM Case Manager Solution V5.3.2 (classroom)(F2910G)
- or Build an IBM Case Manager SolutionV5.3.2 (self-paced)(F2919G)