This course introduces the IBM Content Navigator web client and the framework. You learn how to view, add, and search for content in the web client. You also explore other IBM Content Navigator advanced features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to do the following tasks in IBM Content Navigator:
- View Content in IBM Content Navigator.
- Add Content in IBM Content Navigator.
- Search for Content in IBM Content Navigator.
- Explore IBM Content Navigator features
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone who needs to know the IBM Content Navigator client user interface and the features.
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
- Familiarity with content management concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems