This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This course enables Sponsor Administrator to download predefined activities, to import the SFTP activity for partner onboarding, to configure activity- s context data, and to rollout activity to partners for execution.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Import and edit predefined activities.
- Explain the SFTP activity context variables.
- Execute SFTP activity flow in different modes.
- Solve problems of SFTP activity flow when putting wrong information.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed to train IBM Partner Engagement Manager Sponsor Administrator.
- Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of Basic programming skills, and Business process modeling.
- Students should have working knowledge of XML data, XPath, and Java Regular Expression.
- Students should have working knowledge of IBM Sterling File Gateway.
- Students should be able to execute shell and edit file using vi on Linux.
- Students should have learned course 6K02 - IBM Partner Engagement Manager Fundamentals for Sponsor Administrator.