This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: TechData Inc.
This 3-day instructor-led course focuses on the iBase functionality. Students gain an understanding of query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scored matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
This course is designed for professionals who will be leveraging IBM i2 iBase in their organization. Industries include: national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence and researchers.
Before taking this course, students should have:
• Basic knowledge of using Windows
• A working knowledge of i2 Analyst’s Notebook or have completed the U59I02G: Essentials of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook (course)
After completing this lesson, students should be able to:
• To use the iBase query functions
• Create and use Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
• Populate the database using an import.
• Export database records out of the database.
• Use Search 360
• Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data.
• Use Analyst’s Notebook to run analysis.
• Track history and edits
• Publish data
U59I15G - IBM i2 iBase Design and Administration