IBM BigFix (formerly IBM Endpoint Manager) combines endpoint and security management into a single solution that enables your team to see and manage physical and virtual endpoints. Rapidly remediate, protect, and report on endpoints in real-time by automating time-intensive tasks across complex networks, controlling costs, reducing risk, and supporting compliance. This course presents basic and intermediate level knowledge to help users in administrator and operator roles of the product to develop the knowledge they need to successfully leverage this product in their managed environments.
- Discuss architecture and component configuration
- Perform daily operations to support managed environment
- Leverage patch management techniques
- Manage platform licensing and content relevant to managed environment
- Manage platform security and administrators
- Report on managed environment
- Perform basic troubleshooting
Who Can Benefit
This course is for students who are new to the Endpoint Manager platform (inclusive of ITEM, TEM, and BigFix).
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
- Microsoft Windows