This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: TechData Inc.
This (3) three-day course provides the skills required to use i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides.
The course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the program's interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
This course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to i2 Analyst’s Notebook and relevant for those who work in national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence and research.
A basic understanding of and working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suites.
• Know the basic terminology used when working in Analyst’s Notebook
• Learn to Navigate in the interface of Analyst’s Notebook
• Understand how to create manual charts by creating entities and links in Analyst’s Notebook
• Learn to Merge multiple charts and be able resolve any duplicate information to uncover relationships and associations
• Understand the basics in conducting Analysis and how the Visual Search tool is used in pattern analysis
• Understand the type of data that can be used when importing into Analyst’s Notebook
• Understand how the Analyst’s Notebook import function works and how to get the results you are looking for
• Understand how to prepare products for presentation and dissemination
At the end of the course the attendees will be able to create charts based on all known information, and also understand how to use the analysis tools for searching and analyzing the information within a chart so they are equipped to solve their daily work tasks.
U59I03G, IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook - Advanced Analysis