IBM Access Manager is a highly scalable and configurable access management solution. It simplifies and secures your user experience with single sign-on across applications and protects critical assets using strong multi-factor authentication and risk-based access.- You can use IBM Access Manager to adopt secure web, mobile, and cloud technologies and simplify access management for your employees and consumers. Using the skill taught in this course, you will be able to configure authentication and authorization mechanisms, implement policy access control, and set up reverse proxy junctions to process web requests.
- Describe IBM Access Manager product and its key features
- Discuss the architecture and deployment process
- Configure Access Manager users, groups and domains
- Introduce concepts of a reverse proxy and how it fits in your web-based infrastructure
- Describe protected object space and the policy access control model
- Explain how to set up reverse proxy junctions to handle web requests
- Discuss and configure authentication mechanisms supported by Access Manager
- Explain and set up logging, auditing, and tracing for Access Manager components
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for system administrators and implementors interested in learning IBM Access Manager.
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
- Familiarity with LDAP, TCP/IP and HTTP
- Familiarity with the Linux command-line
- Working knowledge of security concepts, including SSL, authentication, and authorization