This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
Contains: PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course brings the benefit of predictive analytics to real business problems, allowing you to build custom applications tailored to your customers or industry. While applications are typically configured to solve very specific problems, all are based on a common set of capabilities: Automate decisions using business rules; add insight using predictive models; and use prioritization, optimization, or simulation to reach the best decision based on the above. A number of packaged applications are available, tailored to solving specific business problems.
The course will not only cover how to use the packaged applications, but also how to create your own applications, how Analytical Decision Management interplays with IBM SPSS Modeler (v18) and IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services (v8), and how to deploy results for real-time.
Please refer to course overview
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Anyone with little or no experience in using Analytical Decision Management v18
- Anyone who is interested in using Decision Management techniques to help them make business decisions
- Anyone who is considering purchasing Analytical Decision Management v18
You should have:
- Experience using applications, such as word processors or spreadsheets, in the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh or Linux environment
- Experience with Analytical Decision Management v18 is not necessary, though a basic understanding of Decision Management theory and techniques is helpful
- Some familiarity with IBM SPSS Modeler and with Predictive, Clustering, and Association modeling is helpful