This IBM Web-Based Training (WBT) is Self-Paced and includes:
- Instructional content available online for duration of course
- Visuals without hands-on lab exercises
This course will cover the basics of software-defined storage, the product architecture of IBM Spectrum Accelerate (as software), describe system specifications of IBM FlashSystem A9000/R, and basics of IBM Hyper-Scale Manager and IBM Hyper-Scale Mobility.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify the key characteristics of a software-defined storage environment
- Summarize the key components of IBM Spectrum Accelerate and their functions
- Recognize the features of IBM FlashSystem A9000/R
- Identify the benefits of IBM Hyper-Scale Manager
- Summarize how IBM Hyper-Scale Mobility works
Completion of course materials will qualify you to take the IBM Hyper-Scale Manager Essentials open badge quiz.
Who Can Benefit
This web based training with lecture and simulated exercises is for those individuals who are assessing and/or planning to deploy IBM Flash Storage solutions. Enrollment in this course is not restricted.
Typical students may include:
- Technical IBM personnel
- Business Partner technical personnel
- IT consultants and architects