This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
In this course, you learn about key differences between IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis version 1.3.0 and 1.3.2. This course includes extensive lab exercises to give you hands-on practice with administration and configuration tasks.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Set the time zone in the search interface
- Use summary functions in charts
- Configure dashboards to automatically refresh
- Add roles
- Add users
- Change the password for the default Log Analysis users
- Create alerts
- Create actions
- Integrate IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis and logstash
- Create an Insight Pack based on logstash annotation
Who Can Benefit
This course is useful to implementers, administrators, technical sales persons, and any others who need IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis skills.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis administration skills
- Linux administration skills