This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This Expert Arena provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform 6.0.5 development environment. This environment is used in the Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 course, WHICH IS NOW RETIRED. The environment includes a lightweight Cúram development installation, the Course Workshop, and the standard Cúram development installation. The Course Workshop allows you to experiment with development features quickly and safely.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
You will be able to:
- Try out features of the Cúram ADE to create simple end-to-end solutions using the Course Workshop.
- Customize out-of-the-box applications compliantly using the standard Cúram development installation.
- Perform gap analysis within Cúram to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Prepare for IBM Certified Application Developer - Cúram V6.0.4 certification.
Who Can Benefit
This Expert Arena is aimed at developers and technical architects. It is particularly useful for those preparing for the IBM Certified Application Developer - Cúram V6.0.4 certification (which also covers 6.0.5), or for anyone who wants to try out the new development features of Cúram 6.0.5.
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G, now retired), or the following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (now retired)
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5 (now retired)
or any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.