This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.5 (ZB870G).
This course is also available as classroom course Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 (WB867G).
In this introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Configure and administer a Process Center environment
- Configure and administer a Process Server environment
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5:
- IBM Process Designer
- IBM Integration Designer
- IBM Process Server
- IBM Process Center
- and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- Describe the Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
- Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
- Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPMConfig utility
- Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
- Work with Business Space
- Deploy and manage business applications
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
- Implement SSL
- Integrate with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to secure the environment
- Troubleshoot the environment
Who Can Benefit
This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Process Server applications.
You should successfully complete one of the fllowing courses:
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for AIX (WA180G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (WA380G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (WA580G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (ZA380G - no longer available)
- WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (WA585G)
- WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (ZA585G)
You should also have a general knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SOA.